Our RevvRelief combines incredible ingredients in a “sustained release” formula:
- Glucosamine Sulfate – Supplementation potentially helps to replenish the building blocks of connective tissues, restoring impaired joint functions.
- Boswellin® – Spring into the next generation joint care ingredient with ease. Boswellin® provides a full spectrum extract of healthful boswellic acids and polysaccharides from Boswellia serrata gum resin, to naturally support joint health and mobility in a safe and sustained manner. Research shows that Boswellin® is significantly more effective in reducing the biomarkers of inflammation than extracts based on boswellic acids alone.
- Curcumin C 3 Complex® – Curcumin C3 Complex® enjoys a special place among curcumin extracts. The name C3 Complex has reference to its three main chemical compounds – Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin, and Bisdemethoxycurcumin – collectively known as Curcuminoids.
Patented for its unique composition ratio and use, research shows C3 Complex offers consumers a wide range of health benefits. Due to its broad positive impact on many physiological activities in the body, C3 Complex is the first of its kind in a category of nutrients we described in 1995 as Anti-inflammatory Bioprotectants. Perhaps better understood as a “Super Anti-oxidant,” C3 Complex provides optimal protection and integrity to biological systems.
- Bioperine – Clinical studies showed Curcumin with Bioperine® enhanced its bioavailability of other ingredients by several hundred-fold in human subjects. Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruits of Piper nigrum L (black pepper) or Piper longum L (long pepper). It contains a minimum piperine content of 95% compared to the 3-9% and 3-5% found in raw forms of Piper nigrum and Piper longum respectively. Bioperine® may be administered with various nutrients to assist in the uptake and utilization of those nutrients.
Bioperine® is the only source of piperine to obtain a patented status for its ability to increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. Bioperine® is also the only source of piperine to undergo clinical studies in the U.S. to substantiate its safety and efficacy for dietary use. When Bioperine® was administered orally to healthy humans in a dose of 5 mg per person per day, the serum levels of different tested nutrients significantly increased by up to 60%.
Why sustained relief?
- To ensure that the healing nutrients are released over time in therapeutically efficacious amounts, to support managing inflammation and pain all through the day.
- To diminish the effects of the first-pass metabolism and break down of orally administered Glucosamine sulfate in the GI tract.
- To counteract the relatively short pharmacokinetic half-life (t1/2) of Curcumin and Boswellic acids.
In finished dosage form, Revv Relief provides a slow release profile of 90% active ingredient release, in an 8-hour period. The beneficial effects of a dose taken just before retiring for the night would still be available on waking up in the morning when symptoms of arthritis are most pronounced.
jrodriguez (verified owner) –
REVV Relief is helping me with my overall body pain, neck, legs, and my hands. I am percussionist and I take REVV relief before a show, and then before I go to bed. It’s been very helpful. Thank you!
Michelle Donner (verified owner) –
I was given a sample when I was not feeling well. It seemed to help with my pain and inflamation in my neck. This week i started taking it for my S1 nerve pain and man from a 10 to a 5 in two doses!
Cindy Johnson (verified owner) –
I have been suffering with pain and inflammation in my hands/fingers and feet for months. Since January I have been taking a prescription drug that was supposed to help and I never felt any relief (and I was sometimes taking ibuprofen along with my prescription.) I went off the prescription and starting taking Rev Relief and even the first day I felt some relief. Now after a week of taking only Rev Relief, I hardly have any pain/inflammation. I can finally bend my fingers all the way. The pain in my feet is also almost entirely gone.
Jennifer Jacobsen (verified owner) –
When I was introduced to Revv Relief I had just twisted my knee and was in a lot of pain. Through the healing process I only took Tylenol the first night and next day. I took Revv Relief after that. I believe you have to find what works for your body because everyone is different.
For my I took what gave me relief.
I recommend this product over the OTC meds.
I used this in conjunction with pain relieving Essential Oils for my knee. Now I use it daily for my inflammation, aches and pains.
I have used this product to successfully help my headaches before they get started. Love Revv Relief because it helps naturally.
Revv Relief is the best alternative to taking Ibuprofen, aspirin, and/or any of the other pain relievers on the market today. It’s encouraging to know that Revv Relief won’t affect your liver like those OTC meds can do, if taken for prolonged periods of time. If you have chronic pain, it takes a couple of weeks, of taking two Revv Relief a day, for it to get in your system, but continuing to take 2 each morning will keep the pain away! It’s prevented me from suffering from inflammation and pain in my feet due to doing Zumba &/or other exercise regimens! Thanks, Revv Naturals!!