Our RevvRelief combines incredible ingredients in a “sustained release” formula:
- Glucosamine Sulfate – Supplementation potentially helps to replenish the building blocks of connective tissues, restoring impaired joint functions.
- Boswellin® – Spring into the next generation joint care ingredient with ease. Boswellin® provides a full spectrum extract of healthful boswellic acids and polysaccharides from Boswellia serrata gum resin, to naturally support joint health and mobility in a safe and sustained manner. Research shows that Boswellin® is significantly more effective in reducing the biomarkers of inflammation than extracts based on boswellic acids alone.
- Curcumin C 3 Complex® – Curcumin C3 Complex® enjoys a special place among curcumin extracts. The name C3 Complex has reference to its three main chemical compounds – Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin, and Bisdemethoxycurcumin – collectively known as Curcuminoids.
Patented for its unique composition ratio and use, research shows C3 Complex offers consumers a wide range of health benefits. Due to its broad positive impact on many physiological activities in the body, C3 Complex is the first of its kind in a category of nutrients we described in 1995 as Anti-inflammatory Bioprotectants. Perhaps better understood as a “Super Anti-oxidant,” C3 Complex provides optimal protection and integrity to biological systems.
- Bioperine – Clinical studies showed Curcumin with Bioperine® enhanced its bioavailability of other ingredients by several hundred-fold in human subjects. Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruits of Piper nigrum L (black pepper) or Piper longum L (long pepper). It contains a minimum piperine content of 95% compared to the 3-9% and 3-5% found in raw forms of Piper nigrum and Piper longum respectively. Bioperine® may be administered with various nutrients to assist in the uptake and utilization of those nutrients.
Bioperine® is the only source of piperine to obtain a patented status for its ability to increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. Bioperine® is also the only source of piperine to undergo clinical studies in the U.S. to substantiate its safety and efficacy for dietary use. When Bioperine® was administered orally to healthy humans in a dose of 5 mg per person per day, the serum levels of different tested nutrients significantly increased by up to 60%.
Why sustained relief?
- To ensure that the healing nutrients are released over time in therapeutically efficacious amounts, to support managing inflammation and pain all through the day.
- To diminish the effects of the first-pass metabolism and break down of orally administered Glucosamine sulfate in the GI tract.
- To counteract the relatively short pharmacokinetic half-life (t1/2) of Curcumin and Boswellic acids.
In finished dosage form, Revv Relief provides a slow release profile of 90% active ingredient release, in an 8-hour period. The beneficial effects of a dose taken just before retiring for the night would still be available on waking up in the morning when symptoms of arthritis are most pronounced.